Helen Mirren graces cover of People magazine’s ‘Beautiful Is

Discutez ici des sujets concernant Les chaudières a granules de bois

Helen Mirren graces cover of People magazine’s ‘Beautiful Is

Messagepar geemong » Jeu 28 Avr 2022 10:00

Helen Mirren graces cover of People magazine’s ‘Beautiful Issue’

Helen Mirren graces People magazine’s “The Beautiful Issue” in a cover story that touches on her thoughts of beauty and how the Oscar winner still gets nervous before filming a role.

Play by Sian xoslotz ทางเข้า Online betting based on reviews of articles by professional online gamblers who share first-hand experiences in terms of making money and also have techniques.

The magazine on Wednesday (Apr 27) revealed the cover of the annual issue, which hits newsstands on Friday.

The 76-year-old Mirren said she was “gobstruck” after learning about her honour and never considered herself beautiful – especially at her age. From her perspective, the word beauty should be dubbed another word: Swagger.

“I love the word swagger because I think swagger means I’m confident in myself, I’m presenting myself to the world, I’m enjoying the world around me,” said Mirren, who won an Academy Award for best actress for her role in the 2006 film The Queen. The actor, who has been a L’Oreal Paris spokesperson since 2014, has built an impressive acting career with more than 140 credits in 55 years.

“I think what is called the beauty industry should be called the swagger industry,” she continued. “We’re giving people swagger.”

Despite her revered career, she still finds herself nervous before starting a new project.

“I get very nervous about the day-to-day process,” said Mirren, who starred in films including The Long Good Friday, Elizabeth I and The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, & Her Lover. “And meeting and dealing with new people. And not knowing whether I am going to remember my lines or not. I just get very frightened until I get into the swing of things and then I kind of relax.”

After a film wraps, Mirren said her nerves are calmed and she doesn’t read any reviews – good or bad.
geemong

Re: Helen Mirren graces cover of People magazine’s ‘Beautifu

Messagepar wimp » Mar 31 Mai 2022 07:57

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimp

Retourner vers Les chaudières a granules